When you’re young, thunderstorms seem scary. Like the sky is angry at you. But now that I’m older, something about its roar soothes me; it’s comforting to know that even nature needs to scream sometimes.
I thought you held
fire in your palms
because you walked through a door
and all i could think was
“oh god oh fuck
i’m already gone”
and sometimes i look at you and
there are somehow too many words
inside of me while at the same time
not a single one seems strong enough
so i end up just mumbling or staring or
and you always laugh in that way you have
that sounds like you’re spilling over with joy
and you ask me “where did that come from”
even though every good thing i have ever done
has come from you
and sometimes i get tangled in the bad stuff and
our palms disconnect and i usually end up
crying in your lap about something small that happened
and you end up having to babysit your little
walking time bomb
and i always end up feeling bad about making you
put up with that and we always end up
somewhere on the interstate where i beg you
“please find someone who can actually make you
and you always end up saying something like
“please stop asking me to cut myself in two”
i’m sorry i’m so much trouble. i just
i deserve you.
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who I wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything